Period : September 2017 to March 2019 (18 month)
Partner countries : Greece, Italy, Romania and Belgium
Eu.Cool, what is it?
This project is based on the issue of euroscepticism.
European citizenship, we are all concerned but what does this imply?
What is Euroscepticism? This is when there is doubt about the viability or usefulness of building the European Union.
Are you between 18 and 30 years old and you have lots of questions? Join the project!
For who ?
- Young, in training or researcher (job).
- Trainer, looking for information or tools to raise young people’s awareness of European citizenship.
How’s it going ?
Debates, discussion tables, creative workshops, … Many activities will be proposed throughout the project.
A questionnaire will be created based on YOUR questions which will then be distributed to the public of the Italian, Greek, Romanian and Belgian partners.
See you on Thursday 9 November at 2pm to find out more! Information available on request via our online form.
In the program
- A seminar launching the project on November 9 and 10, 2017: Presentation of the project & discussion workshops
- National and transnational meetings in each partner country in 2018
- Creating a questionnaire
- Dissemination of claims, actions and proposals issued by young people
- Purpose: creation of an educational tool for European citizenship